Waiākea is stoked to return this season as an official sponsor of the AVP Pro Tour!
The AVP Pro Tour will be hosting sixteen competitions across the US this season with a chance for competitors to win $2 million in prize money along the way. Stay tuned for more as Waiākea takes part in what is sure to be an exciting Summer Series. The Tour will also feature members of our athlete 'Ohana competing, with Taylor Crabb and Tayler Sander representing in the Men's division, and the team of Taryn Kloth and Kristen Nuss taking on the Women.
The AVP Pro Tour kicks off this week from May 6th - 8th in Austin Texas.
If you're in town, stop by our booth and get your hydration on! Can't make it? No worries!
Here's the full list of AVP events where the Waiākea 'Ohana will be:
- Austin, TX: May 6 - 8
- New Orleans, LA: May 27 - 29
- Hermosa Beach, CA: May 8 - 10
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL: July 29 -3 1
- Atlanta, GA: August 5 - 7
- Manhattan Beach, CA: August 19 - 21
- Chicago, IL: September 2 - 4
- Atlantic City, NJ: September 16 - 18
- Phoenix, AZ: Phoenix 23 - 24
- Huntington Beach, CA: November 12 - 13