Pahu Nunui (15 Liter)
Regular price $41.00 $41.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Premium By Nature®
- Starts as snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano
- Naturally alkaline pH of 7.6-8.2 packed with essential minerals and electrolytes
- Certified CarbonNeutral® from sip to source
- 1 case purchased = 1 month of clean, safe water through Pump Aid
- The same Waiākea you know and love, now in a 15L bulk box
- Just open the spout and refill as you go
A Proud Product of HILO, HI
Completely isolated from the rest of the world, Waiākea® offers purity in its ultimate form. Located just outside the quiet town of Hilo and surrounded by rich, bio-diverse forest preserves, a deep well source sits at the eastern base of the Mauna Loa volcano, one of the purest environments on Earth. Originating atop the volcano as rain and snowmelt – the water slowly filters through thousands of feet of porous, volcanic rock, re-emerging at the surface as refreshingly crisp, naturally alkaline water. As keiki o ka 'āina, or “children of the land,” it is our responsibility to protect the natural resources of Hawai'i – and as protectors of our pristine source, we promise to responsibly share Waiākea with you, never depleting our precious gift.
Naturally alkaline with pH range of 7.6-8.2 from naturally occurring essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, silica, magnesium, and more.
Certified CarbonNeutral from sip to source. Bottles made from 100% recycled material. Use less than .003% of source's sustainable yield.
1 case = 1 month of clean water to Malawian villages in need & local community support through our Kōkua Initiative.